Voting System Certification Testing
SLI ComplianceSM provides a full range of Voting System Testing and Consulting Services. Under the auspices of the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP Lab Code 200733-0: TESTING) of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), in partnership with the United States Election Assistance Commission (EAC), SLI is an accredited Voting System Test Laboratory (VSTL).
Our extensive knowledge of election processes, software security practices, and voting system industry standards assures your test engagement receives the high-quality testing rigor required to meet today’s certification compliance standards. SLI is the only accredited VSTL in the US to apply its rigorous test protocols to the International Community, as well as for State and Federal projects at home.
The SLI Advanced Voting System Test Protocol™ (AVSTP) is designed to ensure that all parties fulfill stipulated certification requirements. The advantages of AVSTP:
- Testing that covers the full range of election system requirements for any electoral system
- Modular test methods to ensure election systems are secure, accurate, reliable, and auditable
- Reporting capabilities that deliver transparent and precise result
Voting System Certification Testing:
- Document Review
- Source Code Review
- Functional Testing
- Security Testing
- Electrical and Environmental Testing
- Electronic Poll Book Testing
Election Support Services:
- Risk Limiting Audits
- Logic and Accuracy Testing
- Election Procedures Assessment
- Acceptance Testing
- Configuration Verification
- Pre and Post-Election Forensic Analysis
- Voting System Standards Development
«" I want to thank you again for SLI's independent assessment of Broomfield's election procedures and subsequent development of updated election procedures.
SLI's work assisted the City Council greatly in understanding the strengths and weaknesses of existing systems and helped restore confidence in these systems for future elections."»