ONC Authorized Test Lab (ONC-ATL) and Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) Services
SLI Compliance® has been authorized to perform Conformance Testing and Certification of Health IT by the US Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of the National Coordinator as an Authorized Test Lab (ONC-ATL) and an Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB).
Testing and Certification ensures eligible professionals, practices and hospitals that the Health IT technology they’re considering has the necessary capabilities to satisfy the ONC Health IT Program criteria and CMS incentive program goals and objectives.
For a detailed explanation of our testing and certification processes and procedures, please review our:
Health IT Product Pre-Testing Services
SLI Compliance is also poised to assist companies that are unsure if they’re ready to embark on the full-blown certification process. We understand regulations can be complicated and often times confusing. Our team of experienced professionals are here to assist you through the following pre-testing services:
- Establish criteria for qualifying technologies.
- Efficiently identify your system scope and define process starting point.
- Provide clear understanding of the ONC Certification Program requirements.
- One-on-One subject matter expert resource consultations.
- Perform customized system Pre-testing to provide crucial feedback, associated risks, and a level of confidence for your systems.
3rd Party Assessment Testing Services:
As program rules and requirements change, vendors may need assistance in testing to ensure their product meets the necessary criteria for certification. SLI Compliance can help vendors gain a high level of confidence in their product(s) and assist with verifying conformance to the ONC Health IT Program criteria by performing an Independent 3rd Party Verification.
SLI’s knowledgeable staff can provide 3rd party testing against the approved ONC criteria, provide valuable feedback and help vendors understand exactly where their product stands. 3rd Party verification is independent of testing for ONC Health IT Certification but will provide you with the necessary information about your product and assurance the product is ready for certification.
Contact us today to achieve your ONC Health IT Program goals!
Health IT Links
- ONC Health IT Certification Program
- ONC Testing and Test Methods
- Certification Program Resources
- Certification Health IT Product List (CHPL)