ONC Authorized Test Lab (ONC-ATL) and Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) Services
SLI Compliance® has been authorized to perform Conformance Testing and Certification of Health IT by the US Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of the National Coordinator as an Authorized Test Lab (ONC-ATL) and an Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB).
Testing and Certification ensures eligible professionals, practices and hospitals that the Health IT technology they’re considering has the necessary capabilities to satisfy the ONC Health IT Program criteria and CMS incentive program goals and objectives.
For a detailed explanation of our testing and certification processes and procedures, please review our:
Have questions about testing and certification? We have answers!
Visit our FAQs page for answers to some common ONC Health IT Program questions.
Health IT Pre-Certification Testing Services
SLI Compliance offers Pre-Certification Testing services for Health IT products. We are poised to assist companies that are unsure if they’re ready to embark on the full-blown ONC certification process. SLI Compliance understand regulations can be complicated and often times confusing, our team of experienced Health IT professionals are here to assist you.
Why Pre-Certification Testing Services?
- Gain confidence that your product meets the requirements
- Verify your product quality
- Test specific areas of concern
SLI Compliance ATL Test Team follows the same process as the official testing for ONC ATL-ACB engagement, with exception of requiring the official documentation and final reporting to the certification body. Pre-Certification Testing includes:
- Provide clear understanding of the ONC Certification Program requirements.
- Efficiently identify your system scope and define process starting point.
- Verify criteria for qualifying technologies.
- An opportunity for the Health IT Vendor to decide which criteria need review and test for their system/product.
- One-on-One with Health IT subject matter expert resource.
- Vendor has the opportunity to ask questions during testing and receives real-time feedback on issues and risks.
3rd Party Assessment Testing Services
As program rules and requirements change, vendors may need assistance in testing to ensure their product meets the necessary criteria for certification. SLI Compliance can help vendors gain a high level of confidence in their product(s) and assist with verifying conformance to the ONC Health IT Program criteria by performing an Independent 3rd Party Verification.
SLI’s knowledgeable staff can provide 3rd party testing against the approved ONC criteria, provide valuable feedback and help vendors understand exactly where their product stands. 3rd Party verification is independent of testing for ONC Health IT Certification but will provide you with the necessary information about your product and assurance the product is ready for certification.
Why SLI Compliance?
Experience. We’ve been working as an ONC-ATL on the Health IT Certification Program since 2010.
Customer Service. We understand the Health IT Certification Program can be confusing, which is why our team of experts is here to walk you through the process, from pre-testing to certification.
Integrity. Our culture is built on transparency, ownership, and accountability. We are committed to maintaining independence, impartiality and holding ourselves to the highest of standards.
Contact us today to achieve your ONC Health IT Program goals!
Health IT Links
- ONC Health IT Certification Program
- ONC Testing and Test Methods
- Certification Program Resources
- Certification Health IT Product List (CHPL)
- ONC Proposed New Rule
- ONC Program Updates
- St. Patrick’s Day Chili Cook-Off Raises over $700 for Local Charity
- SLI Completes ANSI Audit for Health IT Certification Body